My Life. Past, Present and Future

My photo
Hilliard, oh., United States

Monday, June 14, 2010

Set in Play

This week starts the beginning of a new schedule set in play. It is time to stop wasting time and allowing others to do the same. Wasting my time. Often when I leave in the mornings to make my deliveries and pick ups I am met with the lack of preparedness. Majority of the time I happen to be delivering work that is due for the next day and not for the day I am delivering. So I figured it would greatly help me out and quite possibly the fitter who prepares my work load for the taking if I were to see them at the end of their work day instead. Mornings can get a bit crazy for the fitter who wears many hats at the http://drycleaningstationcolumbus.com. The fitter is not only trying to see to my needs, but she is also running the counter taking in the cleaning followed with some schmoozing with customers. Now that the weather is getting really hot I find myself getting rather annoyed that I am made to wait. The heat is not a friend of mine. This break in my morning which can some days be as long as 3 hours totally throws me off my game and I do not get back to the work room till late in the day, meaning I now will be working up until bedtime. I would rather be sitting enjoying my evening and being mentally ready to prepare a nice meal for the Man. After today which I have to return to the cleaners by 6:30pm for a rush due in the morning, I will remain in the workroom in the mornings and closing down the shop before 3:00 leaving me with the rest of the day to schedule cleaning, laundry, and cooking like most wives do.

Wish me luck that people cooperate and keep the curve ballsblk white curve ball to a minimum. If the lights are on in the workroom past 3:00 it better be for me.  I have the desire and the need to create garments and items for sale and generate extra cash for me. Saving for another trip to the State of California.

No comments:

Post a Comment