My Life. Past, Present and Future

My photo
Hilliard, oh., United States

Friday, June 18, 2010

Living in Denial

Two weeks later and another paycheck deposited into joint account. This past month I have deposited my fair share of monies for bill paying since the take over by The Man per my request. I bring this subject up because of what stemmed from what I deemed to be a harmless conversation. While having dinner Friday evening I had mentioned I had found some cute things on sale while on JCrew online, things I would wear often till they wore out. OMG, a dirty shot thrown my way. I said ,” What is that look for?  You gave me a gift card to use, do you think I am going to charge things? (which I might have).” and I did tell him this as well. He responds, “Why would you do that just pay cash.” First and foremost in order to do this I need to know what is left for spending. The budget now is totally up to the Man. and I have very little knowledge of said plan. I need to confirm what is budgeted to spend. Knowledge is power in conserving on what you have and holding back for the future so I do not end up living in

black and white brokeBROKEVILLE.  I have been here many a time. I know what the Mans’ intentions are, and he is beside himself of the debt we have. His theory at this moment  is  pay it down now. Does he think I didn’t try to do this? I made more than the minimum payments on most cards when the funds were available. I had informed him in the past I will always retain and use two cards for my pleasure and they are Banana Republic and JCrew. This really put me in a bad mood, when on a Friday I just wanted to have a good time. I believe it may take a little time for me, for I know what credit cards do and what they cost in the end. I am not a total Moron. I will dig deep, do without, sew up all the fabric I own and try my best to knowjoy of broke………. I have been broke before and I did ask for this help so SUCK IT UP and do without. After I order those sweet t-shirts from JCrew only 12.99 each. Large Please and put a rush on it.

My DENIAL: I still have the job I had a year ago making the monies of three years ago!!

Lady it is Gone, Time to be frugal!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment