My Life. Past, Present and Future

My photo
Hilliard, oh., United States

Monday, June 21, 2010

Gift for Father

So it was Fathers’ Day. The Man went to Indy to visit his Father on Saturday. I stayed behind. Perfect opportunity I thought to do as I saw fit. My Father left this life 13 years ago. The good Lord saw fit to end his misery and pain. I know he is in Heaven painting, writing, and playing the piano for all the angels to hear. God Bless You Father. I tinkered around the house a bit, watched a movie and did a little sewing along with a few drinks. (shame of me). Drinking, creating and operating machinery might not have been a good idea, but I had everything under control. I didn’t end up with two left pant legs Thank Goodness. I arose the next morning and it occurred to me what the perfect gift for the Man would be from me. MUSIC!music  I could give him this without spending a cent just giving up a little of my time. He has taken to using my iPod while working out because the music channel thru his blackberry doesn’t always cooperate. I do have all this music on my computer and a blackberry can double for an MP3 player. What a genius I am. At least this is what I thought. The hoops I had to jump thru just to load this music on the card reader for the phone. I finally accomplished the task today with a burned CD as well that will play in his car 6 hours of music. I also learned a little more about I Tunes. When uploading music always do so in an MP3 format. I don’t think at the time this music was put on the external hard drive this was available then. I also know how to convert this music, if it didn’t happen at the time of upload. Like I have said before always learning new things on this contraption called a COMPUTER. Becoming such a computer Geek! Loving it. What you don’t know you don’t know till you learn.

My only fear now, I hope I picked the right music he would like to hear while walking on the tread mill. Can you really go wrong listening to The Cars, Black-eyed Peas and a variety of more.

Happy Fathers Day Honey, celebration  with our children soon to follow. Strap on the hiking boots to enjoy nature and a picnic.

Cartoon_Hiker_Pointing_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_090510-022763-242042

No comments:

Post a Comment