My Life. Past, Present and Future

My photo
Hilliard, oh., United States

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Morning Annoyance

 

Every Morning after finishing up loose ends of the days work to be delivered, I hop in the shower, pretty myself up a bit, put the http:drycleaningstationcolumbus.com  work in a blue cloth bag and out the door to deliver. Some mornings go as smooth as it can for the fitter is rarely ready and the work I am to pick up is rarely logged. Many questions by this fitter are often asked. What should I charge for this alteration, do your best with this fitting, will you replace a pulley on this nylon zipper for nothing? I think I could just scream everytime I hear, This is screaming smiley a very good customer many years with us from the beginning. Shouldn’t all customers be treated as if they will become a loyal customer and stay at your establishment because you do quality job with cleaning and exceptional alterations?

There is very little communication in this place of business. If there are rules set forward for operations I’m not sure they are being followed, and it is really a shame the owner is not making hand over fist with the alterations end of the business. He does not supply a thing, he pays a fitter hourly but she is stuck in a time warp of pricing and doesn’t realize the construction of garments are not put together as simply as they once were. Refer to picture for I could do that whenever I hear, it is simple, or this is the amount figure out (without ever seeing garment on the customer) where it will be best to take in. This is why I have a redo on a bridesmaid dress the fitter did not listen to customer and pull it tight enough according to customers wants. She probably dismissed her for she knows best. Hahaha!!!!

I need to really get out of this dysfunctional relationshiplions annoyance of a 50/50 cut for most of  the times my sanity can’t take it. I become submissive often for I know I will be rudely dismissed because my answer wasn’t right. I have taken to saying “just tell me how you want me to do it and that is what I will do.” This answer often stings for I believe the fitter doesn’t want to be held accountable. I don’t either for fittings of garments never seen on customers. The only things I am accountable for will be the supplies I provide and the Quality of my work, which we know is EXPERT………………….

My venting of the day. Thanks for listening…………

No comments:

Post a Comment