My Life. Past, Present and Future

My photo
Hilliard, oh., United States

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thank You Daughters


I truly do not think I could have gotten together such a wonderful party for College Girl without the help of My Daughters. I have been Blessed with three wonderful Daughters who understand and except the pressures I put upon myself. Why is it I need everything to be as perfect as possible? That is just crazy, for life isn’t perfect. I have been accused of being Martha Stewart and have also been told that I intimidate others because of the perfection and effort I put into throwing a gathering. Oh well. Sorry for intimidating you. Be me, it isn’t easy being this way.




Never fails. Whenever I plan a big party or a vacation, this is when business picks up. I had a big wedding party to finish and as I have said an overload of work. Cali Girl arrived a week ahead of the party just in time to go to Gallery Hop and her sisters’ Senior show. This was a big surprise and a lot of fun, I have always wanted to Gallery Hop and now I have. My week got busier and busier as it went along. So much still to do, but I must make money to pay the bills and pay for the party. Cali Girl, College Girl, and First Born all helped out. They beautified the yard front and back since this was where we had planned on having the party.



So the end of the week closes in still the house needs to be cleaned, cake needs to be baked and groceries bought. Friday was spent doing all of the shopping and preparing of the meal. A local restaurant helped with the sides and First Born and I gathered the rest. College Girl entertained Grandma who arrived the night before in order to go to the Commencement.The day is finally coming together. The cake had to be baked twice first time around not so good. Another trip to the grocery by Daughters. The final product a success. Not to bad, she is gong to be an Art Teacher of Elementary Junior High.



Off to Commencement we go and what a miserable day it has turned out to be.Cold and rainy. May is so unpredictable. I THANK YOU DAUGHTERS none the less for all your hard work in the yard, even though the party now will be held indoors.



Commencement was not too long and a tear came to my eye every time I viewed College Girl in her cap and gown. Graduated Cum Laude. I have always felt she would be a success for very few things in her life are half done. Let the party commence and the cake be eaten for I will celebrate College Girl and her future successes and My lovely Older Daughters for all their help in making this day truly successful.I could not have done it without your help. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!



Caps are thrown drinks are toasted and the future begins.

1 comment:

  1. The cake was so beautiful and well done your talents are really shining. Thank you for your support in all that I do, it is nice to have parents that truly care.

    ReplyDelete