My Life. Past, Present and Future

My photo
Hilliard, oh., United States

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sweet Words

 

As the years have gone by so has my youthful body. The past week brought out the worst cravings and eating habits I have encountered in a long while. Every night I reached for a glass of wine or something containing a hint of alcohol. No i am not worried about being an alcoholic and it was typically a short white wine spritzer. I can take it or leave it, just reaching for a little relaxer in the wine. Along with the alcohol I seemed to pair it with chocolate or something sweet in nature. I even found myself craving Taco Bell for my first meal of the day at 11:30 am. Could my taste buds be needing these things since I barely smoke 2 cigarettes a day now? The week did bring at times feelings of depression, due to the gloomy rainy weather. I hope the new week brings the sun and fewer rain showers, just for a little while.

I am watching TV with the Man one evening aware of the eating habits I had formed during the week. He kindly asked if he could get me anything while he was up. Here I sit with a glass of wine and I asked if he would bring me the chocolate. Smiling, for he has witnessed me eating chocolate nightly, I promised the diet would begin Monday. Sweet words rang from his mouth as he informed me that I had nothing to worry about and he didn’t want me to change a thing for he likes the extra pounds and my new shape and he was certain I would eventually figure that out for myself and not fret so much about it. Sweet right “I don’t want you to change a thing I like your shape.” these words resonate to me daily when I see this new shape in the mirror and somehow my body image isn’t so bad. I wonder about the days of the past when a cherubic shape was a sign of wealth and men lusted for the plumpness of a woman, the fullness of the breast and the roundness of a well shaped derriere. Is this his lust?

Men did love the Mona Lisamona lisa I can’t tell you why, but she has been described as a thing of beauty. I now am becoming one of these renaissance paintings brought to life. Thought I might duplicate one of these paintings hang it where I can gaze at the beauty of what it means to be really a woman and no longer a girl.

                     cherubic naked for this is beauty abound.

Don’t you agree??????

No comments:

Post a Comment