My Life. Past, Present and Future

My photo
Hilliard, oh., United States

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May

 

The Month of May has been gloomy and grey bringing depression and pain

I want to spend my days alone in bed because of the pressure in my head

How long will the gloom remain it truly is hard to say possibly 31 days?

May if you only could fly away fast show the sun for the summer ahead

sun

I will be reborn again and jump for joy to play the day away.  

A little ditty that keeps swirling in my head. It seems the weather is so unpredictable. Humid and warm one day cold and damp the next, now we are stuck with drizzle and rain.kts graduation 245 Bella girl is having issues with such weather and doesn’t like it either. She doesn’t want to go outside and even pooed in the house. BAD BELLA, BAD! I think I may need to purchase rain gear to walk her so she is forced to do business in the rain. What is it about little dogs and their pickiness with such things? I promise to dry you on your return inside no worries there. The end of the week may improve I believe the news warned of warmer temps with peeking of SUN. May just fire  up the grill and invite a few over. Who’s in??

1 comment: