My Life. Past, Present and Future

My photo
Hilliard, oh., United States

Friday, April 23, 2010

Week Coming to a Close

clock with wings                                        time flying

Today is Friday, the week truly has flown by and time it self. If only it could have been lifted and gently carried away by butterflies. The little time I have left quite possibly would feel freeing. The reason I haven’t posted all week. The contract I hold for http://alteration-station.net sent out 7500 coupon flyers that arrived to residence this week. In turn these flyers brought in on overwhelming amount of work for his hourly employees. So I have been given a fair share of the work load to free them up for fittings. Everyday brought even more of a time crunch onto my shoulders for I do have clients of my own and another contract I take care of. With each day of delivery and pickup I found just as I was ahead of the game I would be given even more work due for the next day. Don’t get me wrong, I am not complaining, for I do need to make the moolah I will generate from the work. I too will have more freedom soon. These overloads are always temporary. Rent quite a few movies for days spent in workroom. (helps time pass.) I did have company in workroom this week. College Girl also is feeling a time crunch. Her wall hangings for Senior Exhibition need to be ready by Monday, for the show is the following Sunday. First day working with her in the same space was a little hairy. She was in such a foul mood it was very difficult to stay cheery and bite my tongue but I managed. Her mood partly I believe was brought on because she was beating herself up for a whole weekend spent celebrating her boyfriends birthday, when she wanted to be working on her project. People who play hard tend to have to work harder to catch up. Been there done that. Oh the days of my youth and the choices I made along the way.  I had such a large ball gown to alter for that evening and the space was not quite big enough for the gown and an extra person. I did manage in all. Half a day later I still had my faculties intact and the ball gown finished. I did enjoy working along side my College Girl on her project. I am not sure I was as helpful as I could have been this past week or as inspirational, for this I am sorry.You know what they say. “When it rains it Pours” and the work load for the week has poured a plenty.

The past week two prom dresses altered and potential custom gowns for next year, and money made.

We do have a party in the works for College Graduation to pay for. Let the party begin.

Note to Self: Make list for said party. Stay on top of things. note to self

 

No comments:

Post a Comment