My Life. Past, Present and Future

My photo
Hilliard, oh., United States

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Nose Knows

nose The anatomy of the nose is such a curious thing.I know what you are thinking. I am odd to be writing about this.Today I feel like the girl in the movie Someone like you. She wanted to have her sensory nerve for smelling removed because of good smells from a broken heart of a loved one who left her. I want not to have dirty laundry smell stuck inside my nostrils. I really need to figure out how to continue to work in this alteration business and have pleasant smells surround me. There are days I just want topinched nose  pinch my nose with a clothes pin so I can continue to strive towards the goal of work load accomplished. What can you really do except maybe let incense burn? Some air fresheners may help or maybe even pin a rose beneath the nasal passages.smelling rose Oh what a lovely smell, the sensory would tingle all day long with a few distractions, possibly of Love, and memories of past bouquets received.

Just thought I would share, take a break and stop to smell a rose this day. Figuratively and literally.

1 comment: