My Life. Past, Present and Future

My photo
Hilliard, oh., United States

Friday, April 16, 2010

Today is a New DAY

So 50 and Searching no longer exists.It is for the greater good and I can start again FRESH. I  look forward to tomorrow and the day after. The previous blog was taking a different direction than I intended it to. Hurt feelings were beginning to happen and be held against others. I will write about my daily experiences or at least the ones that make you go hmmmmm. Occasionally I may trudge up the past for Reflection. I will talk about my Future and the outcome I am striving to achieve.I have tremendous support from my Daughters who were really my only Followers. They have encouraged me to continue on, for they feel I am a good writer, sweet, direct and an easy read. Moving Forward. This is Somewhat a diary of my lifes challenges and the changes.

I applogize if you were not able to read all the other postings. Hope the ones in the futurewill make up for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment