My Life. Past, Present and Future

My photo
Hilliard, oh., United States

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Dear Soldier Son

 

Easter in Indy tree in bloom 021             

I fear you may think I have forgotten you. I have not been such a great Mother since your deployment in January. I am so sorry! Only one package I have sent, Please forgive me. I fear for your well being daily, and constantly check your facebook status to see if you are still okay. So far it appears you are in good health physically and mentally with only minor breakdowns in both. My life has been crazy mad with business of late. I put off doing things for you till tomorrow which never seems to arrive. If only your other Parent could lift a hand and share in thinking of you with letters and kindness of a care package as your Grandmother has and others. Why I ask you is this task left solely up to me? I love you with all my heart and immediately a care package and a letter will be sent along with the smokes you need. The other woman in your life you say you love, I can only hope is sending these things to you, practicing to be a good wife. For it is she who has taken you from me and the phone calls I may be receiving instead of your love being sent thru the wires to her. You will always be my Son even after you take a wife. I am going to do better as your Mother and schedule these things regularly.

On the track to saluting you and the soldiers you are fighting along side daily the red, white and blue flies for you.                                                                                             

soldier saluteingNever Forgotten I carry you in my heart each and everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment