My Life. Past, Present and Future

My photo
Hilliard, oh., United States

Saturday, November 6, 2010

I’m Sorry!

sad faceMy morning did not go so well, It started off great, I rose from my bed around 7:00 am for I had a comforter to alter. This task went better and quicker than I expected leaving me a little time to catch up on a few things, like fbook updates, and checking e-mail. 8:30 rolls around and the Man is up and in the shower. He was preparing for his trip to Indy to visit his Father. No, I was not going to accompany him, he didn’t ask me to go, just planned the trip on his own. He does this often. I am not considered, but I do know I would be welcomed if I wanted to go, being asked with a romantic stay in a hotel for the evening would be mighty fine to me and something I most definitely would welcome. This sorry goes out to him, even though I did nothing wrong, his misconstrued perception and whatever mood he was in perceived my helpfulness  (what I felt was just being helpful) as nothing but less than. Computer stuff he was trying to do, files and programs I know. I realized only after he left the room and stomped away I had done something wrong, I walked away from the task at hand to leave him to his own resources. When the Man noticed I left the task to him he was not at all pleased, this turned into anger on his part and then this happened.smiley face blowing its topall at once he seemed to blow his top. He loudly explained to me how I made him feel, (his perception) yelling at me to be exact.  I said to him that was not my intention, he wanted me to continue with the task I seemed to have taken out of his hands, I kindly refused because of his childish behavior. Do not yell at me, I will shut down..

It is said “No one can make you feel inferior, (or an idiot as he said I made him feel) unless you give them permission” So unless you are an idiot how could I have the power to make you feel like one. I think you to be quite brilliant in your own right. I respect and love you. As I wore this fight for a bit it made me want to cry, he was going out of town and this was the note he was willing to leave on. Not sure what crawled up his butt this morning but I know what crawled up mine. Never, never offer help and guidance unless it is asked of you. So this is my I’m sorry for trying to help you I have been put in my place.

I promise it will never happen again.

I think he should return with an I’m sorry for me. How about you?

2 comments:

  1. Did he return with an I'm sorry for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sad to say no, but he displayed sorrow by his actions in doing a few nice things for me.

    ReplyDelete