My Life. Past, Present and Future

My photo
Hilliard, oh., United States

Friday, July 9, 2010

Progression

4th 2010 fabric flowers garments 027 A beautiful bouquet of flowers were presented to me on June 29 by my lovely Husband in tribute of our anniversary. The flowers were wrapped up oh so nicely just waiting to be placed in a vase suiting their beauty. From up high I retrieved a crystal vase sorted and separated the flowers to look for the balance I could achieve with the assorted variety. Some were at full bloom others waiting to blossom. The filler of an arrangement is key to filling in the gaps, such might be family members to making us whole or friends we enjoy seeing on occasion.The varieties alone could stand on their own, but together made a flower such as a snapdragon seem all the more beautiful with its many blooms on one stem. Pop, together beauty. As the week progressed I was mindful of keeping them alive with refreshing the water. The Lilies had such a pleasant scent the first two4th 2010 fabric flowers garments 035 days,like good company that came for a short visit, on the fourth day the scent became different somewhat pungent. Not yet ready to be tossed out for they were still blooming they would need to be placed somewhere else. I tore the bouquet apart to trim the stems, rewater and placed all lilies in a separate vase, banning them to the outdoors. An arrangement created for the company we would have that day.4th 2010 fabric flowers garments 044Therefore breaking down those remaining,one variety gone, the way a family member moves on with their own life by making one of their own. 4th 2010 fabric flowers garments 076 Remaining group, still lovely. One outshines the others yet holding the group together. How long will these stay in tack and continue to bring joy? A few days go by, movement sends petals crashing on occasion some are nearing the end. It has been too long to be on their own without natural nutrients. Who will remain the longest? Another tear down for a few more days of beauty. The strongest of the bunch move to a smaller home for it houses just a few, who can match its’ strength?4th 2010 fabric flowers garments 079My husband matches my strengths. We are on different roads at times and have fewer things in common. As our lives progress we will remain side by side until we wither away, or lack of sustenance does one of us in to where we no longer can continue on living this life. There are days and nights I feel oh so droopy and put aside, lacking in conversation, sharing, and feeling separated from the group. Alone and sad.I will choose to think of the mighty Gerber daisy that survives the long hall and drinks up and soaks in life around it for I am not ready to wither away. My talents keep me entertained and movies take me into the fantasies I desire to be living, for now that will have to do.flowers 002 Time passes and life will regroup itself once again. Bringing adventures to behold and conversations to share.   

No comments:

Post a Comment