My Life. Past, Present and Future

My photo
Hilliard, oh., United States

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Upcoming Getaway

I am so excited. In approximately 3 weeks I will getaway from everything for 3 days.

747 airplanecalifornia

 

 

   +

  

                                                                  =                       e and j

This is what I get to do. Travel to California, thanks to the Man who insisted I go. I shared with the Man how much fun it would be to join the newly married couple for the viewing party they are holding on April 20th for the Storibook Wedding show airing of their wedding. The couple has access to a Theater room at the apartment complex where they live. Friends, Family and Wedding party who live in Cali are able to attend, but when one lives in Ohio it makes attending events a little more difficult. I had entertained the idea of throwing a viewing party myself. The show in Ohio does not air till 10:00pm on a Wednesday. I don’t think guest would be up for a weeknight party. Who would really come? I will DVR the show however and try to record it on my DVD recorder so anyone who would like to share this event with me will be able to when time is available.

I have recently had the pleasure of being with my Cali girl. Cali girl came home for youngest Grandbabies birthday, (she helped me with the making of a cake for the birthday, her help so appreciated,) and sad to say one more funeral. This however needs to stop happening.

Dear God, enough already, you have given us three deaths this years. Three is the number they say, so I pray to you Please keep my loved ones safe from illness and harm. Amen.

I believe this short getaway is well deserved and needed. Mind off of troubles at home, and fingers idle for a short time. This means no Sewing for me. I will need to sew my fingers to the bone before hand though. I have 2 big projects due at the beginning of May and the http://alterationstation.net desperately needs my assistance at the moment with a tailor off for a month to visit her Family overseas. There are times I wish I had the opportunity to do this month long hiatus. I however, would not have a job to come back to or a clientele. Good for her, no bad wishes, she is needed and respected in her craft of alterations. (At least by me), you go girl, enjoy your Family in Viet Nam for in three weeks I too will enjoy my trip as well no matter how short it may be. I could never get tired of seeing my Cali girl, my Daughter, my Friend. This party she is having will be done up right for she is her Mother’s Daughter and I will be there to help.

jersey dress livvys cake 028 My Cali girl and I sharing wine while up late decorating a cake.

Cali girl and I challenge you to join us from the comfort of your living room on April 20th in your time zone to watch us in our glory along with our Families, celebrating the union of two in a Shabby Chic Wedding, presented by Oxygen, The Storibook Wedding, hosted by Tori and Dean.

storibook wedding

Don’t miss out, set your DVR if you need too, Just Tune in.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait!!! Woooohooo... I already have all of these fab party ideas LOL... it's going to be fun. We will have the theater room, the whole clubhouse and the pool/spa =) Love u and I am counting down the days xo

    ReplyDelete