My Life. Past, Present and Future

My photo
Hilliard, oh., United States

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Wedding Story Continues

The Plane lands at LAX right on time. #1 Daughter is patiently waiting with her Husband and first born (flower girl) for us in at the baggage claim. We meet up and off to the car rental we head. No time to spare, everyone is waiting for us to be there by now. A shoot is planned at 1:00, while in the mean time Cali Girl and husband to be is busy taking a dance lesson from an instructor of Dancing with the Stars (Karina Smirnoff)dancing-with-stars-40sm. How cool is that? We arrive at Cali girls house with little time to spare. I quickly freshen up, change my clothes have a quick drink and a hello is presented to everyone while Cali girl arrives but will not leave her car for I am not allowed to view her before the shoot. You see, the network gave her a mini make over complete with veneers. She is a beauty in her own right without the makeover but the veneers brings her smile to life. We arrive at the shoot in time to miked, a nock and the door of a quaint house opens. There she is, my Cali Girl and Tori SpellingimagesCA9OYJ6F. I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. Cameras? What cameras. I didn’t care. She cries and I cry as I unveil her gown and all its’ glory.This isn’t a picture ofDSC01112 the finished dress but the only one I have, for time got away from me and photos weren’t possible.The simple bridesmaid dresses were tried on by her sisters as Tori and I discussed the many options for tying the dresses provided by Such a cool dress, one dress with many looks with 163953_1594221693276_1167930948_31291348_1214297_ntying each dress differently.Tori Spelling was very gracious and treated us as if she had known us forever. The bond she seemed to have formed with Cali Girl was evident. Will it continue? Probably not for she is a celebrity with little time for socializing and little room for new friends. Kindness in the moment was presented, we were released and the rest of the evening was ours to be had. Back to Cali girls’ home and dinner. We gather around the corner at a fun restaurant in Hollywood called Micelli’s. The waiters sing while you dine, an Italian pizzaria.DSC01165The whole gang. The waitress sang a song just for the bride to beDSC01173 it was fun. If you are visiting L.A. be sure to stop in for a good time with good eats. Only two nights left before the bride and groom take their vows. The following night we will have the rehearsal dinner at the venue. Calamigos Ranch. Off to the hotel, we had a room at the Hilton, a friends rate provided by a good friend and bridesmaid Ashley. Thank You Ashley.DSC01181 DSC01177Lola had a good time and was such a trooper going with the flow even when naps were not available for the taking. Tomorrow here we come. Watch out Malibu, the Casassa and Scarbury gang are in town. More fun to be had by all.

 

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment