My Life. Past, Present and Future

My photo
Hilliard, oh., United States

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A break from the same ole same ole

needle and threadMy day is constant with these tools. From sun up to sun down I am in the work room taking just a few hours to play with my Bella and have a bite with the Man. As I type this post I sit in the middle seat on this. 747 airplaneThe time on my clock happens to be  12:20am from where I am coming from. Almost everyone around me is asleep something I myself should be trying to do. The excitement of arriving in L.A. soon is keeping me from this. You see, today is the day before the big show airs on Oxygen. (Oops at home it happens to be the day of the show. ha-ha) I will be in Cali with my Cali girl watching, hoping the editing of our wedding has been done in such a manner that those who don’t know us will say Wow, how lucky they were to have such a wonderful wedding assembled for them. It really doesn’t matter how many invited guest appear for the preview party tomorrow evening or should I say today, the most important thing is, I am in Cali with the Newlywedse and j able to see and enjoy their happiness as they witness for themselves what a glorious day they had. Thanks to Tori and Dean. When you are the participant of such a big moment in your life it happens so fast you scarcely remember a thing. April 20th they will see for themselves the fun they and everyone had, hopefully. Even if the show is spun in a different direction, this would be okay as well because the 2 weddings I have watched thus far gave us a glimpse of more of the happy with a touch of drama thrown in to hook you the viewer. The Newlyweds will eventually be given a 3 hour disc along with many photos of the celebration to keep always and to one day share over and over again with their Family.

   ONCE AGAIN, TUNE IN TODAY OR EVEN TOMORROW APRIL 20TH AND YOU BE THE JUDGE OF WETHER YOU WOULD OR WOULD NOT HAVE YOUR WEDDING PLANNED FOR A REALITY SHOW.

 

storibook wedding 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are having fun in Cali! I wish I could've been able to join the newly weds as they watched their big day on the big screen. Alas work and money kept me in Ohio. I loved watching the show here though! And I am glad they did not play on family drama as much as we thought they were during filming. pheww
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete